Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Monthly clean up

I've cleaned up the left sidebar, and added a few things.

The Art has been replaced. It now features Goya's The Incantation, from his, ehh... less than balanced period, one of my favourite minimalists, Frank Stella, with his Hyena Stomp, and in the Younggun section, the wonderful Horizons project, from fine art photographer Sze Tsung Leon.

New to the blogroll:
1. FutureModern, discussions on art for a possible future.
2. Influential New York artblogger Edward Winkleman is always good to read.
3. For fine art photography, I read Gallery Hopper.
4. And Brian Sholis beautiful blog about life and art is a wonderful passtime. It's probably the best looking blog on the web right now.

And in the Design section I added a link to ConceptM, with a completely original take on internet design. By the way: you can solve the Suduko in the corner.

The Music stays. I'm just not ready to replace it yet. Listen to the samples! There's some good stuff there. Delbert McClinton is really growing on me. There's no other contemporary country music I'd rather listen to right now:

She took the blame, he took the money
I took a bullet in my chest

Gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home