Sunday, April 02, 2006

Monthly Clean Up

It's that time of the month again. The Art, in the left column, has been replace with the following:

Since there's been a Michelangelo craze going around the web following the big British exhibition I had to add something by him - The Separation of Light from Darkness.

I've always been a great fan of American Gothic, by Grant Wood. It has a certain ghostliness to it, despite the realist approach to painting.

Ronald Moran is everyone's darling since his appearance at Pulse. And I have to agree. It's smart, it looks good, and it's a new twist to the old wrap-things-up-in-strange-materials-thing. Approach is perhaps not his best piece, but I had a hard time finding decent pictures on the web for this one.

The Music is also new this month. I really recommend listening to the first song by Jeffrey Foucault. It's not just a short sample, but the full song, which I hope he will forgive me for hotlinking from his web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home