Monday, November 13, 2006

Closed!


It’s time to move on. It’s been one year since I started Pollock’s Bollocks, and I had a lot of fun with it. But lately I’ve been neglecting it for a number of reasons, and I feel that it’s better to close the blog officially than to just let it wither away. Judging from my visitor statistics a lot of people still use the archives, and I will not take the blog down, I just won’t update it anymore.

Knowing myself, I’ll probably be back, in one form or another, and I will of course post a note here if I start another blog somewhere else.

In the meantime you can always make your own Pollock paintings (link supplied by Approx).

Now, let’s all go hit the rave party!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a shame.. enjoyed reading you.

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a shame I enjoyed reading you too! Ponorist @ http://ponor.sprayblog.se

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det var väldigt tråkigt att höra! Har hittat många fina sidor via dina tips. Inte minst den här har blivit en favorit.

Hoppas bloggen kommer igen i en eller annan form...

Erik Berg

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Emil Lindahl Persson said...

Ja, den där sidan hade jag väldigt kul med själv också.

Thanks everyone! It's nice to know that my work was appriciated.

12:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emil, that is really too bad. Very entertaining commentary here. If you run across any good contemporary art content - please refer it to me. Good Luck Emil.

5:28 AM

 
Blogger nbalike said...

your blog is very good.and i think your blog is better than mine.
I look forward very much to you visting my blog. my blog is about loves art. for example Nike Dunk and some kinds of Cheap Air Jordan.could you give me some

suggestion? i shold thank you very much.

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home